Welcome to the PerfectPower website, the automotive reference on-board system in power and performances measurements!
PerfectPower is, in the form of a revolutionary smartphone application, the automotive reference on-board system in power and performances measurements, the one with the best price / reliability of results / variety of features / operational independence ratio!
Five major goals:
- Measure the standardized engine power, accelerations, runs flying start, braking, and max speed of your car
- Calculate the gearbox ratios by rev calibration (as on chassis dynamometer), and measure the free-wheeling losses
- Simulate all the performances of your car (accelerations, runs flying start, max speed, ideal maximum revs)
- Measure lap times on track
- Perform engine development with the same efficiency as on chassis dynamometer
More information on PerfectPower is available in the All about PerfectPower section.
I now invite you to enter the PerfectPower world, a world that will delight you if you are passionate about sports cars, power and performances measurements, and engine development, and which will convince you that this application is the one you have always dreamed of...
PerfectPower on the Google Play
Initial release date: August 9, 2014
Version as of March 1, 2023: 6.0.1
Average rating (/5) as of March 1, 2023: 4.680 (122 ratings)
Top 5 sales as of March 1, 2023:
1 France (81.3%) 2 Belgium (5.5%) 3 Switzerland (3.1%) 4 USA (2.6%) 5 Australia (0.8%)
PerfectPower on the App Store: coming soon...
Initial release date: July 2, 2012
Version as of March 1, 2023: 5.0 (release on March 13, 2023)
Average rating (/5) as of March 1, 2023: 4.5 (34 ratings)